Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.934 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,059 ден ($1,317) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)