Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.010 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,449 ден ($1,374) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)