Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.675 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,262 ден (1,325 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)