Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.002 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,521 ден (1,218 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)