Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.075 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,684 ден (RM4,565) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)