Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.198 MKD / BYN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,345 ден (1,839 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)