Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.074 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 105,428 ден ($1,950) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)