Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.390 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,197 ден (AU$1,579) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)