Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.926 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,007 ден (AU$1,503) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)