Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44892 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,672 ден (81,690 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)