Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.936 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 39,814 ден (20,570₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)