Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.594 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,123 ден (€1,009) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)