Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.243 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,916 ден (€1,044) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)