Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.620 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,646 ден (€1,065) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)