Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.659 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,372 ден (8,018 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)