Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.385 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 137% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,444 ден (﷼ 6,426) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)