Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,463 ден (COL$3,078,858) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)