Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02343 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,001 ден (1,494,100 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (43 minutes ago)