Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03338 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,778 ден (1,371,323 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)