Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.935 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 225% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 130,087 ден ($2,412) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)