Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,065 ден (Bs 52,960,573) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)