Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.364 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 181,933,696 ден (Bs 33,916,244) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)