Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,569 ден (﷼ 35,424,504) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)