Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.672 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,916 ден (8,449 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)