Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.648 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,825 ден (9,353 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)