Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.613 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 73% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,084 ден (€1,040) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)