Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.492 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 91,251 ден (€1,484) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)