Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,102 ден (€1,400) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)