Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.400 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 450,683,343 ден (Bs 83,456,010) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)