Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 441% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 189,359 ден (220,869 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)