Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,343 ден (Bs 109,591,586) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)