Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.432 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,432 ден (ARS $22,653) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)