Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.806 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,103 ден (ARS $19,436) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)