Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 88% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,626 ден (78,293 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)