Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.310 MKD / CUC *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,561 ден (947 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)