Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.136 MKD / BHD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 100% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,961 ден (Dinar 577) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)