Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.999 MKD / BHD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 100% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,990 ден (Dinar 559) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)