Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.773 MKD / BHD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 95% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,113 ден (Dinar 523) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)