Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.694 MKD / NIO
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 31% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,010 ден (27,167 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)