Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00380 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,979 ден (Rp 10,251,575) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)