Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00352 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,193 ден (Rp 10,012,207) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)