Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,515 ден (Shilling99,780) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)