Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.530 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,179 ден (Shilling119,312) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)