Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.968 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,560 ден (3,519TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)