Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,168 ден (Rp 10,015,782) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)