Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.528 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,242 ден (€1,142) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)