Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.246 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,766 ден (€960) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)