Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 115% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,909 ден (894,976 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)