Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09344 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 116% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,205 ден (922,614 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)