Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.772 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,194 ден (€1,525) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)