Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,824 ден (﷼ 38,674,495) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)