Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,005 ден (﷼ 39,291,838) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)