Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,476 ден (₨42,023) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)