Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,172 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.369 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,425 ден (€1,376) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)