Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 21% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,606 ден (₨39,541) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)