Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.570 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,095 ден ($991) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)