Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.278 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,472 ден (R$ 3,955) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)