Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.238 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 101,144 ден (€1,652) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)