Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,407 ден (19,384₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)