Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,206 ден (18,041₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)