Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.942 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,135 ден (E£ 9,904) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)