Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.050 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 190% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 107,333 ден (£1,532) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)