Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.263 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,346 ден (4,816 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)