Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.527 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 58% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,350 ден (12,890 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)