Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.955 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,686 ден (15,059 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)