Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.999 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,277 ден (14,882 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)