Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,427 ден (₨63,670) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)