Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03322 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 111% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,242 ден (2,415,293 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)