Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17554 MKD / AOA *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 167% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,192 ден (547,987 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)