Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21525 MKD / AOA *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 212% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 121,638 ден (565,100 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)