Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.570 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,327 ден ($1,661) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)