Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.302 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,425 ден ($1,678) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)